Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shopbop's Kate Ciepluch's Hot Holiday Style Picks

Shopbop's Kate Ciepluch's Hot Holiday Style Picks

It's not what you expect... Images courtesy of Shopbop When I was in Australia for Fashion Week, there was a lot of buzz about Ellery. I heard people calling the model-turned-designer behind the brand the "Erin Wasson of Australia." Unfortunately, we have already sold out of her off-the-hook bell-bottoms, but there are still some great Holiday Dressing options to be had. Read on for my picks. Personally, I love her Ivory Tuxedo jacket! Ellery cut away blazer, $925, at Shopbop Pair the Ellery Ivory Tuxedo jacket with a winter white pant for an ultra chic yet classic look. I?m loving…

Source: http://www.stylecaster.com/news/10188/shopbops-kate-ciepluchs-hot-holiday-style-picks

Lennon Designs Regal News Part 7 Designs Redhead Review Backline Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment