Sunday, January 30, 2011

Taraji P. Henson Strips For PETA

Filed under:

After watching a documentary revealing how fur wares are created, Taraji P. Henson decided to shed fur - and her clothes - altogether.
The actress recently joined celebs like Chad Ochocinco, Nia Long and Eva Mendes in PETA's "I'd rather go naked" anti-fur campaign and plans to unveil her ad in person at PETA'S New York Fashion Week party on February 10.

"Before I saw that documentary ... I would wear fur," explains Henson in an exclusive PETA interview. "But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don't have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that."

To check out the ad and view Henson's full interview with PETA, visit PETA.org.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Source: http://www.bvonstyle.com/2011/01/27/taraji-p-henson-strips-for-peta/

Bring the Noise Double Standardz PRL Entertainers Voice and Vision Fashion Bloggerz

No comments:

Post a Comment