Friday, April 22, 2011

Lily Aldridge Teases Details on Her Upcoming Wedding

>> Lily Aldridge is thought to be marrying her fiance, Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill, early next month in California. While Aldridge still won't confirm any details - "There?s something about keeping what you?re gonna wear on the big night secret from your husband and creating that special, private moment,? she says - she was giving out hints at the launch of Victoria's Secret's new Sexy Little Bride collection this morning.

?My wedding is very traditional," Alridge remarked. "I didn?t think at first I wanted that. But now that it?s getting closer, traditions are kind of once. There?s going to be really good music, wine, and good food . . . It?s going to be very small and private. I feel like a little girl; I?m so excited." As for the honeymoon? "We?re still talking about the honeymoon details.�I?m just going with it - it?s my moment!?

As for the dress: "The dress is the big fantasy, and I?m very lucky because someone is making my dress. It?s so gorgeous and I?m so excited to wear it. I recently got my shoes and I was jumping up and down when I put them on."

Aldridge admits she has another model to thank for all the festivities: ?[Caleb and I] met the very first time Kings of Leon played Coachella. [Jessica Stam] made it happen. She was the one who dragged me to Coachella at two in the morning. If it wasn?t for her? Lots of love connections are made at Coachella!?

Source: http://www.fashionologie.com/Lily-Aldridge-Teases-Details-Her-Upcoming-Wedding-15871942

Ready Reporter Diangelo Richards Latin Knights MDG Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment