Thursday, July 7, 2011

Octomom Nadya Suleman: I Swear I Love My Kids!


Somehow, some way, Octomom is still around.

Nadya Suleman has been booked for an interview on Today, and unlike her possibly bogus interview with In Touch, she will gush about her kids a lot.

Friday, Today’s Ann Curry will interview Nadya, with her 2-year-old octuplets and children Elijah, 11, and Amerah, 10 in tow - almost all her offspring.

Correspondent Amy Robach will focus on the rest (she has 14 children in all) during am extended, separate piece at Nads' home in La Habra, Calif.

Not Interested

Some Octomom quotes from the sit-down:

  • “I don’t want to undo my fourteen kids. I love every single one of my children. I will for the rest of my life. I will die for them."

THG NOTE: This is like bragging about never being imprisoned.

  • "Everything I do, any kind of work, any kind of money I generate – where does it go? It goes into their mouths or it goes into the house or goes into their school. Their private school is twice as much as the mortgage."

THG NOTE: Which she cannot pay on time, ever. Just saying.

  • "The goal in life for us – one of our main goals – a priority, is to buy a home and I would earn it. I want to work for it, and I want to buy it myself."

THG NOTE: We may know a guy who can help her out there.

  • “My job as a responsible parent is to protect them. Unfortunately, as a result of hundreds of death threats that I started to receive, directed towards me and my kids, it started to boil and bubble into panic attacks."

THG NOTE: We've got nothing.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/octomom-nadya-suleman-i-swear-i-love-my-kids/

You Herd It Bring the Noise Double Standardz PRL Entertainers

No comments:

Post a Comment