Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen: I'm a Role Model!


Television viewers awoke to two things this morning:

  1. The absolute trashing of James Franco as Oscars host.
  2. The appearance of Charlie Sheen on a pair of networks, blasting CBS, smoking and ducked questions about his drug connections.

First, Sheen gave an interview to The Today Show. In light of his status as a father of five, Sheen was asked whether he was ashamed of his behavior.

"God, no," the actor replied. "Talk about an education!"


Charlie Sheen on Today

Should fans worry about Sheen's health? No. He possesses "tiger blood" and "Adonis blood" and: "I've always had a plan and executed it perfectly. Sometimes I overshoot the mark, whatever."

What about his rants against Chuck Lorre?

"My passion is misinterpreted as anger... I don't think people are ready for the message I'm delivering and delivering with a sense of violent love... If people think I'm insane or if they don't think what I'm saying is true, I have no interest in their retarded opinions. I'm going to live my life the way I want and I'm going to win every moment!"

Meanwhile, Good Morning America also aired snippets of the Sheen interview that will air in its entirety tomorrow night on 20/20.

Confirmed as joking around with Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly between takes, Sheen hilariously smoked throughout and claimed he wasn't a violent man... unless someone threatens his family. Are there drugs in his house? Has he severed ties with all his drug connections?

Sheen pretty much ducked these inquiries, even coming out and admitting: I think you know the answer to that question...


Charlie Sheen: High on Charlie Sheen!

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-im-a-role-model/

Bring the Noise Double Standardz PRL Entertainers Voice and Vision Fashion Bloggerz

No comments:

Post a Comment