Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Explains American Idol Breakdown


Jennifer Lopez lost it on American Idol last night.

She barely got through the elimination of beloved Chris Medina before breaking down in front of Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, afraid she didn't handle the news well and simply sad to see Medina go.


Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down on American Idol

"After he left, it really hit me. I just couldn't believe that I had to deliver this news to this person who I felt had been through a lot and is going through a lot," Lopez told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this afternoon. "I felt like I didn't do it well enough for him, to send him where he needed to go in his life and be okay. I didn't want to be part of that."

As for how Medina handled it? "With so much dignity and so much class," J. Lo said.

Regarding the selection of the top 24, Lopez understands that it plays a major role in future viewership.

"I think if we do a good job right now, people will tune in later and I think we're doing a good job right now. We're being honest, we're being real, we've having fun and I think that's all we have to do."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/jennifer-lopez-explains-american-idol-breakdown/

Double Standardz PRL Entertainers Voice and Vision Fashion Bloggerz NY Nightscene

No comments:

Post a Comment